Starting tomorrow (September 24th) until October 7th, the TTC 511 and 310 Bathurst routes will be diverting along Stadium Road and Queens Quay West, due to streetcar platform reconstruction along Fleet Street.
From the TTC:
Modification work to the TTC streetcar island on Fleet Street at Bathurst Street will include some underground utility work requiring a lane closure resulting in the need to divert TTC northbound buses for a two week period beginning at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, September 24.
- The eastbound lane on Fleet Street from Lake Shore/Fleet cross-over to Bathurst Street.
- The Lake Shore Blvd/Fleet Street eastbound cross-over.
TTC Route Diversions
A bus service has replaced streetcars to accommodate City watermain work on Bathurst Street.
511/310 Bathurst Replacement Buses
Northbound Buses from Exhibition Loop: will be diverted from Tuesday, September 24 to Monday, October 7 via; east on Fleet Street, south on Fort York Boulevard, east on Lake Shore Boulevard West, south on Stadium Road, east on Queens Quay West and north on Bathurst Street to regular routing. Temporary transit stops will be established along the diversion routing.
Southbound buses will continue to operate along regular routing.
We regret any inconvenience that may be caused as a result of this necessary bus routing.
- TTC Customer Service: 416-393-3030 (Daily, 7a.m. to 10p.m., closed holidays)
- TTY Hearing Impaired Service: 416-481-2523; (Daily, 8a.m. to 5p.m., closed holidays)
- Route/Schedule Information Line: 416-393-INFO (4636) or visit www.ttc.ca