We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming BQNA Annual General Meeting and Town Hall on the Island Airport this week. Here is the meeting’s agenda and confirmed speakers:
- Venue: Harbourfront Community Centre Auditorium, 627 Queen’s Quay West Toronto.
- Date: Thursday May 23rd from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- 7:00 – Sign in and welcome. Introduction of BQNA’s mandate and annual report, introduction of BQNA executive.
- 7:30 – 8:15 – Representatives on the panel speak for 5 minutes each.
- 8:15 – 9:00 – Public question and answer with panel.
Island Airport Town Hall Panel:
- Moderator: Adria Vasil, NOW Magazine
- Adam Vaughan, Toronto City Councillor
- Tim Elich, Legislative Assistant, MP Olivia Chow (who will also be attending later in the evening)
- John Bowker, Legislative Assistant, MPP Rosario Marchese
- Julie Beddoes, CodeBlue (a citizen group active on waterfront in Portlands)
- Ron Jenkins, National Yacht Club
- Hal Beck, Citizen Member of Community Liason Committee, Toronto Port Authority and City of Toronto Traffic Study
- Brad Cicero, Communications and Public Affairs, Porter Airlines
- Toronto Port Authority
- Waterfront Toronto
Please find the attached documents regarding to by-law changes to be proposed at the annual general meeting: