The Bathurst Quay Neighbourhood Association (BQNA) is a community organization that represents the residents of Bathurst Quay.
Our purpose is to improve the lives of Bathurst Quay residents and promote a healthy and active community. We do this through activism at the local level, and by bringing together local stakeholders to foster discussion on the community’s needs and desires. This includes communicating the concerns of area residents to our neighbourhood’s Toronto City Councillor, Member of Provincial Parliament, or Member of Parliament, as necessary.
The BQNA has a Board of Directors, which includes a representative and an alternate from each of the area’s condominiums, apartments, or housing co-operatives.
- Chair: Heather Johnson
- Vice Chair: William Molls
- Secretary: Jacqueline McLaughlin
- Treasurer: Vacant
Board of Directors
- 25 Bishop Tutu: Tara Ramkhelawan, Eva
- 500 Queens Quay: Irene Pohjola
- 550 Queens Quay: Vacant*
- 679 Queens Quay: Jaqueline McLaughlin, Jules Sinclair
- Arcadia Housing Co-op: Joan Prowse
- Atrium on Queens Quay: Bob Kennedy, Bev Thorpe
- Harbour Channel Co-op: William Molls
- Harbourside Co-op: Heather Johnson, Jim Panou
- King’s Landing: Tim Egan, Joel Rochon
- Quay West: Marie-Monique Giroux, Marco Disisio
- Queens Harbour: Vacant*
- South Beach Marina: Vacant*
- Tip Top: Ingrid Van Der Lande
- Windward Co-op: Teresa Ascencao, Monianne Monianne
*If you are a resident of a member building without a representative and are interested in joining our Board of Directors, please contact us to let us know!